Creating a Job with the Nottingham Jobs Fund Plus
The Nottingham Jobs Fund Plus (NJF+) helps you to create jobs and Apprenticeships for Nottingham City residents who are aged 18-29 and meet the NJF+ eligibility criteria
We work with local businesses to encourage the creation of new jobs by contributing 70% of the National Minimum Wage (between £6,060 - £7,862 dependent on age) and a £500 contribution to the cost of training. You will also be supported by a dedicated mentor who will be available to support you and your new employee throughout the year.
To be eligible for the scheme, the job must:
- Be in addition to the existing structure of your company
- Be guaranteed for twelve months
- Be for at least 30 hours per week
- Pay the National Minimum Wage of £5.55 to those aged 18-20, £6.95 to those aged 21-24 and £7.20 to those 25-29
- Apprenticeship roles must also pay the age related National Minimum Wage as opposed to the Apprenticeship wage
- Have the likelihood to become a sustainable job after the placement
To create an NJF+ job or to find out more about the eligibility criteria please contact the NJF team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 876 4508.
This activity is part-financed by Nottingham City Council and the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Youth Employment Initiative (YEI).
NJF Qualifying Criteria- Feb 2017
Eligibility Criteria NJF
New Job Creation Document NJF
Work Trial Agreement NJF
Business Assessment Form NJF
BACS Details Form NJF
De Minimis State Aid Statement