Bright Lights is a new five-week pre-employment programme designed to equip young jobseekers with the necessary customer service skills to gain employment in retail or hospitality.
The programme is open to anyone aged 16-24 who is unemployed and interested in getting a job with a top retail, food and beverage or leisure brand with employers based at the main Giltbrook Retail Park.
A Taster session has been arranged for any interested clients as below:
Date - Tuesday 12th September 2017
Time - 10am
Location - Decathlon Giltbrook, Giltbrook Retail Park, Nottingham, NG16 2RP
The programme will support clients who have an interest in working within a Retail, Customer Service or Hospitality environment.
All clients must have the ability to communicate well and be able to work at level 1 standard.
The programme combines classroom coaching with a work placement at one of our top retail, food and beverage or leisure brands.
We run Bright Lights Starting out in Retail and Hospitality to meet the demands of busy recruitment periods, so you’ll have more chance of getting a job.
HERE’S HOW WE WILL HELP YOU TO SHINE!
- Gain practical skills and valuable on-the-job experience.
- Be coached by industry experts from The Source Skills Academy.
- Get qualifications in retail, customer service, and health & safety.
- Boost your confidence and update your CV.
- Have a personal mentor to support you for 6 months.
The programme starts on 18th September 2017 and finishes on 20th October 2017.
Qualifications achieved on the programme:
- Level 1 retail knowledge includes learning about retail sector size scale and job opportunities, supply chain, customer service, features and benefits of a product, teamwork in retail, employment law and rights.
- WorldHost Principles of Customer Service accreditation
- CIEH Level 1 Health & Safety
- 16-24 year old who are not in education, employment or training
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For more information, or to register for our Taster Session on 12th September 2017, contact The Source Skills Academy:
Phone Sue McFarlane on 07584 391 448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Helen Lee on 0114 263 5619 or email email@example.com
Event added by JB