DBC Training will be holding a SBWA in partnership with Sauce ‘Em to fill varied positions within their new upcoming fast food business.
There will be a selection day that will take place on
- Friday 20th October 2017 - 10am – 12.30pm
- Sauce ‘Em is a new fast food business opening its doors offering Dutch style fries with a variety of sauces and other delectable items.
- Sauce 'Em is looking for a team of punctual, honest and dedicated crew members to join its ranks.
- Don't be afraid if you feel as if you have no experience; what matters more than anything is your approach and attitude, your level of positivity - with this in mind, if you feel that this is something you may be interested in, we would love to have you on board.
- Varied roles available including serving staff, frying staff, prep and kitchen staff
- Career progression (we aim to promote to managerial positions as we expand which are annual salary based)
- Fantastic bonus schemes available after probation
- A free meal on every shift
- Full time & part time positions available, or flexible hours dependent upon your lifestyle
- Employability Skills
- Interview and Application form support
- Food Hygiene, where required
Training Dates & Times
- Monday 30th October – Friday 03rd November
- 10:00am – 16:00-pm each day
To access this training you must be
- Aged 16+
- Unemployed and not in full time education
- A British/EU citizen or have lived in the UK for 3 years or more
The Guaranteed Interview
Those who successfully complete training will be guaranteed an interview with Sauce ‘Em.
Book your place for the selection day now – call Sarah Bent on 0115 8764508