Teleperformance are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to manage Inbound Calls within their Boots campaign team.
A Selection Day will be held on:
Date - Monday 11th September
Times - 10am & 1pm
Venue : learndirect, Albion House, 5-13 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7EG
The one week course will be delivered from Monday 25th to Friday 29th September.
What the role covers:
You will have the opportunity to provide the highest standard of customer service within our Boots campaign.
With our drive and passion for success you’ll deliver an excellent service experience where empathy and building rapport are central.
We are looking for confident communicators; you should be able to adapt your conversational style to build trust and enhance customer loyalty.
Due to the mixed nature of enquiries, every day will be different.
Fixed term appointments with the possibility of permanency. 37 hours per week to cover 7 days, £14,600 p/a.
What are we looking for?
· Strong customer experience is essential with determination to resolve customer queries
· Full PC literacy essential, including Microsoft Office products
· Ability to work to targets and quality measures
· Ability to work in a team environment whilst maintaining individual ownership
- 19+ (and must have turned 19 by the 31st August 2016)
- Unemployed and claiming JSA, IS, UC or ESA (WRAG).
- A citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) or have the Right of Abode in the UK and have been resident in the EEA for at least the previous three years.
If you are interested in attending a Selection session or want more information, please call Sarah Bent on 0115 876 4508 or speak to your Work Coach.