Employer: Blue Bell Hill Primary School
Salary: National Living Wage
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday (shift patterns tbc)
Closing Date: 11pm, Wednesday November 8th, 2017
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting the site team in ensuring a well maintained, clean, safe and secure environment for students, staff and visitors.
- Under supervision, responsible for performing varied maintenance tasks and project work including minor repairs, decorating and improvement works, along with cleaning and a variety of tasks to ensure that school is maintained to a high standard.
- Conduct routine inspections of the buildings, fittings, furniture, premises and grounds to assess for minor work or repairs required.
- Maintain good Health & Safety and Security procedures to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Carry out health and safety checks such as legionella temperature control, fire alarm tests.
- Conduct the locking and unlocking of the school building as required.
- Assist Site Manager with regular security checks to identify security risks.
- Assist with the monitoring of CCTV equipment where appropriate.
- Collect and assemble waste for collection across the school site.
- Carry out cleaning/litter-picking/leaf blowing duties as required.
- Co-ordinate and receive deliveries for the school.
Experience and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial but is not essential
- Strong work ethic
- Punctual and reliable
- A desire and willingness to learn
This is an entry level job and, as well as full on the job training, you will also work towards a nationally recognised qualification
How to apply:
To apply for this job please complete the attached documents and return along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications for these positions are restricted to unemployed Nottm City residents aged 18+ meeting additional qualifying criteria for the Nottingham Jobs Fund.
Location: St Ann’s, NG3 2LE [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Nottingham Jobs Fund Registration Form
Nottingham Jobs Fund Personal Statement
← Back to previous page