Employer: Nationwide Care Services
Salary: Under 25 - £7.50, Over 25 - £7.92, Senior - £8.10
Hours: Shift Pattern
Closing Date: This position will remain open until the position has been filled.
Nationwide Care Services is dedicated to providing consistently safe, high quality, reliable care and support to people when they are living in their own homes using our localised Domiciliary Care branches. We are URGENTLY seeking care assistants:
- Excellent rates of pay - working hours 35+ per week
- Comprehensive FREE full training giving you all the skills you will need
- Short distances between clients, so you won`t be spending hours in your car between visits - walking rounds also available
- The opportunity to develop and enhance your skills by assisting you to obtain professional relevant qualifications (QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care) and many more.
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- FREE uniform
- 1st class support from our supportive, caring management team.
The Role - You will be required to visit clients in their own home to assist with:
- Personal care
- Social activities
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Variety of shifts between 6am-10pm
- The availability to work alternate weekends
Your personal attributes:
- Compassion, patience and commitment to maintaining the clients` individuality and dignity
- Good communication and English language skills
- Flexibility and self-motivation
- You must have your own car and a full driving license
To apply for this vacancy e-mail CV stating 'NATIONWIDE' in the subject box to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 8764508
Advert added by SL.
Location: Regent House, Clinton Avenue, Nottingham, NG5 1AZ [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page