Employer: Ladbrokes Coral Group
Salary: ‘competitive’ - exceeds NMW
Hours: Shift work – 8.00am – 4.00pm, 9.00am-5.00pm, 10.00am-6.00pm Saturday work – one in every six Saturdays. 9.00am - 1.00pm
Closing Date: 11pm, Thursday August 31st, 2017
Working as part of a team in our fast paced HR Shared Service Centre, you will provide a professional, high quality HR service to employees and managers; providing advice and guidance over the telephone or via the HR case management system,
Within the role you will be required to cover all activities within the “core responsibilities” as well as a selection of activities from the “value add responsibilities”
- To provide high quality, consistent daily HR advice support and resolution to managers, employees and outside parties on all aspects of the employee lifecycle in order to resolve as many queries as possible at first point of contact and where appropriate ensure the correct escalation of queries to Subject Matter Experts and team management and follow up to ensure resolution within the agreed SLAs
- Ensure all employee data is entered into Oracle and associated HR systems in a timely, accurate and consistent manner to agreed standards and targets. Including sending any relevant letters/paper work, for example Offer Letters, Contracts of employment, leaver letters
- Manage personal case management inbox with the role holder responsible for managing and closing assigned cases within agreed SLAs.
- Provide initial case management advice and support to Line Managers with all disciplinary, capability, grievance and performance related matters seeking advice and / or referring to the Employee Relations team as and when appropriate for advice to help manage cases.
- Provide 1st line support for all retail payroll queries including time management
- Develop and maintain team and customer relationships by providing accurate HR advice, support and continuous improvement aligned to SLAs, employment legislation and best practice thus ensuring a quality and professional service to all customers first time every time.
- Ensure the contact management system reflects the nature of the query/work request and actions taken and where escalations have been required these are detailed to ensure accurate and comprehensive employee / line manager information is held and records / files are up to date
- Use coaching techniques to promote a culture where line managers and key stakeholders are aware of and own issues within the business with support and guidance in line with HR policies, procedures and process maps.
- Identify new queries from customers that could be added to the Knowledge base to increase self service and reduce future queries coming through to HRSS.
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of work and ensure that the Customer Contact system accurately reflects the contact and the advice provided.
- Action workflow requests in a timely and consistent manner to agreed service standards and targets and identify issues and incidents and resolve / escalate and own follow up to ensure SLAs are adhered to and case has been resolved satisfactorily and can be closed.
- To administer the following HR policies and processes within the HRSS procedures manual:
Maternity / Paternity and shared parental leaveRight to work
Learning and Development
Post and general team administration
- Provide high quality payroll and payroll related query service, including basic payroll calculation, time sheet validation and benefit related queries
- Graduate CIPD / working towards a CIPD or CPP desirable or equivalent qualification or relevant HR experience
- Experience of Contact Centre/telephone role / Customer Service Role / HR Administration
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Proficiency with Email
- Strong communication and written skills
Positions to start in July and September. To apply for this position please visit https://careers.ladbrokes.com/vacancies/1822/hr-coordinator.html
Location: Nottingham, Castle Boulevard, NG7 1FT [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page