Salary: £17,850 per annum
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: 1pm, Friday June 30th, 2017
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join HomeServe Gas as an In-day Planner. You will be proactively monitoring the internal system ensuring that all scheduled jobs are completed within the agreed appointment windows, managing any jeopardy jobs and ensuring timely communications to customers where changes are required. To work with members of the contact centre and field management teams to ensure that any priority appointment requirements are accommodated and customers managed as required. To monitor in-day engineer productivity and job times, escalating any issues as appropriate
Main Responsibilities include:
- In all communications demonstrate pride in our brands, products and services. Manage any jeopardy jobs to ensure minimal disruption to customers by proactively liaising with engineers and taking the necessary actions to prevent disruption to customer appointments.
- Communication with customers is at the heart of the planning function; it is imperative to have a proactive approach to making customers aware of any potential changes or delays to appointment slots.
- Process priority requests for vulnerable customers and liaise with the relevant department (s) to resolve customer complaints and provide the best possible solutions where required.
- Ensuring that all engineers are logging on to the system and accepting their jobs in advance of their scheduled start times, making contact with them to identify any issues.
- Ensure that the agreed work volumes are met and adjusted throughout the day as required and that available capacity is highlighted and communicated to the appropriate teams in a timely manner with a view to securing additional appointments to maintain engineer productivity levels whilst taking into account local geography, mileage / travel time and engineer skill sets.
- Ensure that all work has been completed and logged off at end of day.
- Answer calls from engineers to the agreed service levels. Attend daily conference calls with colleagues across the operational business to communicate & resolve workforce issues and co-ordinate work management activities. Work closely with the parts team to ensure priority appointments are achieved. Respond to contact centre enquiries and provide solutions as required.
At HomeServe, we believe if you take care of your People, they will take care of your Customers and the rest will take care of itself. We have built a culture of mutual support and trust, that every single person in our company is proud to be part of. We invest heavily in our People, providing opportunities for you to develop your career.
You’ll get to work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise in a job well done. Everyone is empowered to own it and, if you join us, you’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers’ lives.
We are one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers. For more than 20 years we have made our Customers’ lives easier by delivering a range of services, including plumbing, drainage, electrics, heating and much more, through our own nationwide network of HomeServe approved engineers.
Over two million people in the UK have already placed their trust in us and turn to us when it comes to fixing, maintaining and looking after their home.
We’re proud to have been named the third ‘Best Place to Work’ in the UK by independent jobs and recruitment marketplace company, Glassdoor. Our CEO, Martin Bennett, was also named as ‘Most People Focused CEO’ and Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good worklife balance for our People. We were also hailed as the ‘Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector’ in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
Could you be who we’re looking for?
It’s our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.Whilst we work hard to deliver effortless service to our Customers, we never forget it’s our People who help make it happen. HomeServe is committed to its People and this underpinned by a unique set of People promises which we are all very proud of.
To apply for this vacancy email your CV & cover letter to: Gill.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this vacancy contact: James.Edwards@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Advert added by DK.
Location: Nottingham, NG8 3BP [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page