Employer: Yu Energy
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week - Mon-Fri 9-5.30
Closing Date: This position will remain open until the position has been filled.
- Been fully trained on how to be responsible for the general IT Support for the company.
- Responsible for general IT support on software and hardware issues with PCs and systems.
- Maintaining the network under supervision.
- Customizing software configurations.
- Liaising with internal colleagues on IT issues.
- Follow and adhere to the standard processes and guidelines as set by the business and our policies and procedures. Our ideal candidate will have done an IT course at some time.
- To build effective relationships with colleagues.
- Administrative tasks involved with the successful running of the IT team.
- To communicate courteously with stakeholders by telephone and e-mail, building positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- To uphold confidentiality at all times regarding Yu Energy’s customers and business.
Skills and experience:
- Strong desire to build a career in IT.
- You must have a minimum of GCSE Math’s & English, Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- You must be polite, with a friendly manner and able to build rapport easily.
- Be goal orientated and thrive within a target-driven team environment.
- Be a team player
- Travel loan scheme
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
To apply send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (0115 8764508)
Location: Nottingham, NG8 6PY [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Fixed Term
← Back to previous page
In order to support Nottingham Trams in its...
Yu Energy are seeking IT Technicians to deal...