Employer: Infero Training Ltd
Salary: £14,400.00 per annum
Closing Date: 1pm, Thursday April 20th, 2017
We are a small diverse company committed to providing the very best in Business and Technical training. Our fun and relaxed atmosphere makes Infero Training ideal for talented, self-motivated individuals looking for something out of the ordinary . Members of staff are highly valued and we are always looking for ways to improve. We are not looking for “yes people”. Ours is a collaborative team-based environment. We are looking for people that can actively help us improve and take the company to the next level. If you enjoy the traditional, corporate work environment then this may not be for you.
With a passion, hunger and thirst to deliver quality training to the market, you will have excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently. You will be a good organiser, possess excellent IT skills, be strong on administration and be highly motivational and enthusiastic with a real ' can do ' and ' will do ' attitude.
We are looking for a permanent, part-time (with potentially going full-time) trainer to join the team. You will be delivering training 3 days a week at various locations (from London to Liverpool). As the role involves a lot of travel, you will accumulate pay for travel (usually equivalent to an extra day pay resulting in pay for 4 days a week). Your travel expenses, as well as lunch will be paid. Annual Salary £14,400 for 4 days a week .
Whilst classroom led training experience is desirable it isn’t essential. This job is suitable for IT 'techie', but also suitable for those coming from sales or fundraising backgrounds, that are looking for a change. If you are not passionate about IT then this job will not be for you!
A passion for IT and technology are essential but so is confidence. You will be the face of the company so it is essential you can speak clearly and confidently. We would much rather take someone on who has little experience and great enthusiasm to learn, than someone with great experience and little enthusiasm.
- To generate revenue by delivering both public scheduled and bespoke courses in relevant MS Office applications
- To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company
- To develop and maintain an up-to-date skills set through personal development and accreditation activities
- To work with clients to create courses and courseware for their internal bespoke training
- To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
- Excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communications
- Flexibility to travel to deliver training at different site locations
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new applications
- Patient and tolerant
- 6 months instructor led classroom IT training experience
- Experienced in the delivery of the core Microsoft Office products to Advanced level (2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003)
- Ideally industry standard information technology qualification such as MCT, TAP, MOS, MCSA, ECDL or other related accreditations
- Experience in creating new courses - from planning and creating the course outline and script, through to dry run, pilot and delivery to user group.
- Knowledge of the following applications to advanced level would be ideal (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Project, VBA, Visio, Adobe Dreamweaver)
- Full clean Driving License
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to join a growing company. In return we provide an ongoing professional development, guidance and mentoring.
To apply for this vacancy follow the link: https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?t=junior+microsoft+office+trainer&jk=b9228d671bdd7db1&_ga=1.213750740.1998790465.1473848427
For more information on this vacancy contact: Stephen.Marwood@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Advert added by DK.
Location: Gothic House, Barker Gate, Nottingham, NG1 1JU [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page