Employer: Nottingham City Transport
Salary: £9.00 per hour during training and £9.54 per hour after successful completion of training period.
Hours: Permanent shifts, covering earlys, middles and lates – 39 hours per week 5 days over 7 - weekend working regularly required
Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday September 26th, 2017
Nottingham City Transport are recruiting Midi-Bus Drivers through a sector based work academy.
Pre-Selection Day - Tuesday 26th September 9am
This selection day is an opportunity for you to find out more about the sector based work academy being delivered by Nottingham City Transport.
The format of the Pre-Selection day will be:-
- Presentation by Nottingham City Transport
- Opportunity to ask questions of NCT staff
- The role requires you to be able to work permanent shifts, covering earlys, middles and lates – 39hrs per week, 5 days over 7.
- Weekend working is regularly required. Early starts and late finishes expected.
- Midibus drivers are paid £9.00 per hour during training and £9.54 per hour after successful completion of training period.
- Once employed, all customers will work towards Passenger Carrying Vehicle Technical Certificate (PCVD).
Strict eligibility criteria MUST be met to be able to attend:
- 19 + JSA or ESA (WRAG) including Work Programme
- Full clean manual motor vehicle UK driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year – would consider applicants with a maximum of 3 points.
Documents required on Pre-Selection Day and Assessment Day:
- Driving Licence – licence must hold correct address detail
- ID – Valid passport or full birth certificate along with either a registration card issued by the Home Office, document with NI number, i.e. P45, P60, N.I card or a letter from a government agency.
Failure to produce this documentation will result in being turned away.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an Assessment Day on Tuesday 3rd October 2017.
Please call Brian Baigrie at Nottingham Jobs on 0115 876 5784 for more information or to book a place on the Pre-Selection
Location: Nottingham, NG1 1GG [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page