Employer: Tuntum Housing Association
Salary: Pay Scale 5 Point 22-25 (£21,451- £23,526. (pro-rota)
Hours: 18.5 hrs (part time) per week on a shift basis
Closing Date: 4pm, Friday September 29th, 2017
AIMS OF THE POST
- Provide an effective and efficient intensive housing management service within our temporary accommodation provision
- To establish links with BME communities and individuals and to create networks with specialist agencies.
- To promote awareness of Tuntum and its services to people from BME communities, grassroots networks as well as other community organisations.
- To engage with and assist individuals to access our services and maximise their independence.
- To coordinate referrals to the services.
- To contribute fully as a member of the staff team in the effective day to day running and operation of temporary accommodation services
The role is for 18.5 hrs (part time) per week on a shift basis to include evenings and weekends, bank and public holidays.
Further information on the vacancy is included within the Job Description & Person Specification, please see the download documents at the bottom of this advert.
For more information on Careers at Tuntum Housing Association, please visit our web site:
Please send completed Application & Diversity Monitoring forms and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to HR, Tuntum Housing Association, 90 Beech Avenue, New Basford Nottingham NG7 7LW.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please contact John Blankley at Nottingham Jobs on 0115 876 4508.
Vacancy added by JB
Location: 100 Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 4LS [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Description & Person Specification
Diversity Monitoring Form
← Back to previous page