Employer: Pete's Mini Market
Salary: £120 per week
Hours: 5 days out of 7 10am - 4pm
Closing Date: 5pm, Monday August 28th, 2017
The role of Apprentice Retail assistant is to provide support to the entire team and complete general day to day duties, As an Apprentice Retail Assistant you will be supervised and trained by the Deputy Manager to cover a wide range of duties including:
- co-ordinating and liaising with the store team,
- co-ordinating and liaising with customers,
- booking and tracking deliveries
- checking dates for stock rotation
- putting together displays
- serving and assisting customers with sales
- till support including cash handling and other methods of payment
- possible computer work
- general cleaning duties
- You will gain a nationally recognised qualification in Retail at Level 2.
- Full support with training and development will be provided to prepare the candidate for the next step in their career.
- You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider
- Learn life skills
What are we looking for?
- Somebody who is reliable and career driven
- Somebody who can work under their own initiative
- Somebody able to work different shift
Your learning and development will be supported by your own Vocational Learning Advisor who will guide you throughout your Apprenticeship.
Babcock is an award winning training provider.
As an apprentice you will be included on a Retail Qualification, this will involve a Vocational Coach visiting you on a monthly basis observing you and training you along the way whilst you work.
Skills required: Good with people. Good attention to detail and an enthusiasm to see a task through to the end and a willingness to learn. Good basic level of English.
Personal qualities: Hard-working reliable and people-focussed. Trustworthy. Good team worker, punctual, reliable, good customer service skills, enthusiastic individual.
Qualifications required: No necessary
Reality check: Candidate needs to be able to present cheerfully at all times. Endurance needed as some tasks can be very repetitive. Will include working 1 Saturday or Sunday each weekend.
Applicants can apply online at www.babcockavol.co.uk
They can also use this site to search other vacancies and register interest to be alerted to future vacancies.
If you want to discuss this opportunity, please call John in the Nottingham Jobs team on 0115 876 4508.
Advert created by JB
Location: Victoria Market, Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3LP [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Fixed Term
← Back to previous page