Salary: £20,500 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 1pm, Friday June 30th, 2017
The purpose of this role is to provide support for the management and ownership of customer claims and to deliver an effortless experience that exceeds the customer’s expectations, whilst fixing customers issues quickly and easily using the appropriate tools and processes and procedures
About the role:
- To provide second-line support for all customer and colleague queries
- Resolving customer complaints as the first point of escalation ensuring a suitable resolution is found that adheres to the company procedures and policies.
- To effectively prioritise and manage own workload to ensure all Escalations Lead tasks are completed within the agreed upon SLA.
- Management of 'High Risk' jobs concerning potential carbon monoxide and gas leaks to ensure the correct process has been followed. Feeding back any failures in compliance to the relevant Team Manager to ensure the correct process is understood and adhered to.
- To serve as the departmental bridge between the Contact Centre and the Field, Planning, Parts and CLT departments
- Chair meetings, devising action plans and cascading relevant information to contact Centre and operations support agents
- Use negotiating and influencing skills to enact changes to policy and procedure to help achieve the business target of being the 'number one in customer service'.
- Ad-hoc Duty-Manager responsibility ensuring all targets are met and staffing levels remain sufficient through proactive management of breaks and lunches
We are one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers. For more than 20 years we have made our Customers’ lives easier by delivering a range of services, including plumbing, drainage, electrics, heating and much more, through our own nationwide network of HomeServe approved engineers.
Over two million people in the UK have already placed their trust in us and turn to us when it comes to fixing, maintaining and looking after their home.
We’re proud to have been named the third ‘Best Place to Work’ in the UK by independent jobs and recruitment marketplace company, Glassdoor. Our CEO, Martin Bennett, was also named as ‘Most People Focused CEO’ and Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good worklife balance for our People. We were also hailed as the ‘Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector’ in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
Could you be who we’re looking for?
It’s our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen. Whilst we work hard to deliver effortless service to our Customers, we never forget it’s our People who help make it happen. HomeServe is committed to its People and this underpinned by a unique set of People promises which we are all very proud of. HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
To apply for this vacancy email your CV & cover letter to: Gill.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this vacancy contact: James.Edwards@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Advert added by DK.
Location: Nottingham, NG8 3BP [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page