Salary: £15,873 per annum
Hours: 37 hours
Closing Date: 1pm, Friday June 30th, 2017
About the role:
- To deliver customer focussed communication with internal/external customers via telephone, email, letter and in accordance with HSG/HCM standards keeping customers informed of their claim progression following our Service Watch approach.
- To adhere to set process and procedures for the effective management of the claim (such as cost control, quality, WIP and activity management).
- To effectively progress claims to the required stage by liaising with customers, contractors and third parties to job completion stage.
- To provide effective resolution to customer and contractor escalations and take full ownership of all complaints. Escalating customer delays to the appropriate level including Area Service Managers, Team Managers, Operation Managers, Heads of Service or within the partner structure.
- Adapt to work across a variety of work streams within the offline remit and maintains the required level of knowledge to deal with the work involved for both offline and online requests.
- To adhere to own attendance patterns and breaks in line with their Verint WFM schedule.
- Ensures own availability to take calls or change work scope in response to the level of demand within the HSG/HCM business.
- Achieve individual productivity and attendance targets in line with the agreed measures.
- Achieve HCM call quality handling standards for customer and contractor.
- Process all claims in line with stipulated processes, policy limits and regulatory requirements. Capture and process all relevant customer & claims data utilising company systems.
- To manage all claims in line with the agreed cost rules specified by the business.
- Use effective information gathering and provide accurate advice and service which will deliver consistently good customer outcomes.
- To ensure an understanding of the requirements of the HomeServe T&C scheme are met ensuring that you remain competent.
- Take accountability for keeping product, systems, regulatory and business processes knowledge up to date and use it in a consistent manner to perform your role effectively.
- Achieve the expected individual customer experience, as defined by the business, taking ownership of the claims you handle to consistently provide good customer outcomes and keep the customer informed at each stage of the claim through to completion.
- Inspire customers to recommend HomeServe to their friends and family.
- Ensure Productivity meets the levels expected by the business without compromising the regulatory and Customer experience needs.
- Maintain and take ownership of a formal development plan and ensure Continuing Professional Development is undertaken and recorded.
- Achieve the agreed KPIs in the role on productivity, quality, customer service and compliance.
We are one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers. For more than 20 years we have made our Customers’ lives easier by delivering a range of services, including plumbing, drainage, electrics, heating and much more, through our own nationwide network of HomeServe approved engineers.
Over two million people in the UK have already placed their trust in us and turn to us when it comes to fixing, maintaining and looking after their home.
We’re proud to have been named the third ‘Best Place to Work’ in the UK by independent jobs and recruitment marketplace company, Glassdoor. Our CEO, Martin Bennett, was also named as ‘Most People Focused CEO’ and Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good worklife balance for our People. We were also hailed as the ‘Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector’ in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
Could you be who we’re looking for?:
It’s our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen. Whilst we work hard to deliver effortless service to our Customers, we never forget it’s our People who help make it happen. HomeServe is committed to its People and this underpinned by a unique set of People promises which we are all very proud of. HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
To apply for this vacancy email your CV & cover letter to: Gill.email@example.com
For more information on this vacancy contact: James.Edwards@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Advert added by DK.
Location: Nottingham, NG8 3BP [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page