Employer: Wing Racking and Shelving
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Closing Date: 11pm, Friday November 24th, 2017
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Installing racking, shelving and mezzanine floors
- Installing of pallet racking, Supershelf 123 shelving, longspan racking and Mezzanine Floors.
- Working closely and efficiently with customers and site managers Reading plans, picking stock for jobs. Making sure job is done in a timely manner, checking equipment, making sure work is at the highest standard. Work with a team effectively and alone if necessary.
- Working in the warehouse from time to time
- Loading and unloading vans/lorries. Stock check, Cleaning area where needed. Work with a team effectively and alone if necessary. Picking stock
All staff are expected to maintain high standards of customer care and quality of work the context of the Wing Racking and Shelving’s Core Values, and safety standards and to participate in training activities necessary to their post.
This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out any other duties as directed by a Manager, the responsibility level of any other duties should not exceed those outlined above.
- Construction/DIY background: Desirable
- Operating power tools experience: Desirable
- Will Be happy to travel across the UK and occasionally stay over in hotels: Essential
- Will Be able to lift heavy objects up to 25kg: Essential
- Must have common sense, be reliable and physically fit: Essential
- Ability to follow set quality control procedures/instructions: Essential
- Need for good attention to detail: Essential
- Warehouse work experience: Desirable
- Punctuality, reliability and a respectful and hardworking attitude are all: Essential
- Driving License: Desirable
- CSCS: Desirable
- Forklift: Desirable
Working hours are based around 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday). General working hours between 0700 and 1900 Monday to Friday.
But Overtime may be necessary from time to time to complete jobs Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: National Minimum wage
Interested candidates can apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8UT [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Permanent
← Back to previous page