Employer: Treat Kitchen
Salary: £131.25 per week
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week - You may be required to work additional hours around busy times eg. Christmas - Mon –Fri: 8.30am – 5pm
Closing Date: This position will remain open until the position has been filled.
Treat Kitchen - Warehousing Apprentice
The Warehouse Apprentice's main duty is to assist the Replenishment Manager, and other Warehouse Operatives.
Reporting to the Replenishment Manager duties will include:
- Packing and labelling stock for stores and wholesale orders.
- Loading and unloading bulk stock deliveries.
- Reporting bulk stock levels to the Operations Manager and Replenishment manager.
- General housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Aiding the design team with the development of new products as and when needed.
- Any other duties which may be required from time to time, as discussed and agreed with the Line Manager.
RESPONSIBILITES OF THE POST HOLDER
- To gain an understanding of how the team functions by providing support as required whilst gaining knowledge and experience and by undertaking training in the following:
- QCF Certificate Level 2 in Warehousing
- Functional Skills (including English level 1, Maths level 1 and IT Level 1)
- Completion of Employer rights and responsibilities booklet
If the Apprenticeship route is successful, to progress and develop within the organisation.
Training will involve working alongside the team within the different areas of the business, working under supervision.
Skills & Experience Required
- Warehouse work experience (paid or voluntary Desirable)
- Knowledge of packing food would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with computer stock control systems.
- Comfortable to lift and move heavy items in a safe manor.
- Flexible and adaptable so that Operational changes do not affect service delivery.
- Need for good attention to detail and care particularly when labelling.
- Ability to follow set quality control procedures.
- Flexible and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Deal with confidential customer information and have an understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Good standard of general education to GCSE level (or equivalent) to include GCSE in English and Maths at Grade C or above
To apply e-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0115 8764508
Location: Nottingham, NG1 2NA [get directions from google maps]
Contract Type: Fixed Term
← Back to previous page